Located in Greenpoint Brooklyn, across the street from McGolrick Park, P.S. 110 has some outstanding spaces:
- Art Studio
- Computer Lab
- Dance/Yoga Studio
- Front gardens where our students can explore and experience an intimate outdoor classroom.
- Monitor Street Garden, which features over 6,000 square feet for our students to enjoy - including an outdoor classroom, composting site, large planters featuring plants that attract pollinators to visit with us, and a rain barrel catchment system.
- Music Room
- Schoolyard with a playground structure
- Student Library
- STEM Lab
- OT/PT Room
- Every classroom has break areas or calming corners for students to self regulate and refocus.
- Hallway break and sensory visuals on the 2nd and 4th floors.